Thursday, June 19, 2014

Catch Up Time!

Hello all! So much has happened since Christmas! My sister returned from deployment, Lance graduated, we moved to Oregon, and Quinn is melting out hearts more and more each day.

Back in April Lance, Quinn and I flew to Seattle to be with my family for Easter and Casey's homecoming from her 9 month deployment in Kuwait. It is always special when my entire family gets together but this was extra special because it was the first time Quinn got to meet her Auntie Casey and Great Grandma and Grandpa! Here are some pictures from that trip, in no particular order...

 Happy 1st Easter Quinn!
 Hanging out with Grand-Poopa and cousin Charlie
 Starting to sit up!
 Quinn likes Grandma's chair. Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks?!
 :-)
 Silly Willy
 Love my naked baby!
 Quinn couldn't believe she got her very own Easter basket!
 Quinn loves her Dad

 Too much love
 Gotta have a family portrait
 Quinn loves her Grand-Poopa!
 Auntie Maja!
 Always a treasure seeing these two beauties!
 Beautiful day at the beach!
 It was nice to experience an actual spring for a week. I think there was still snow in Minnesota!

 Those ears!!
 Love this kid!
 We met up with Aunt LeAnn at the Point Defiance Zoo! What a beautiful day!
 Quinn wearing Grandpa's hat!
 The first time Quinn met my Grandma she had her first belly laugh! So sweet!
 Quinn was happy to meet her Great Grandma Holm
 My Grandpa singing to Quinn. Love.
 4 Generations!
The WHOLE HERD!! Love them to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment