Wednesday, August 13, 2014

4th of July

July was a fun and busy month for us! We went camping with Quinn for the first time at my parents' property by Dworshak reservoir. She was a trooper! She actually slept better in a tent than she does in her own crib. We had so much fun spending time with family and friends and celebrating my Dad's birthday. The 7 hour drive was totally worth it. Quinn and I began our trip by taking the Amtrak to Seattle. It was so fun! The views of the Puget Sound were amazing! We definitely want to do it again but with Lance! Casey picked us up and we drove to Pullman and spent a few days there before heading to Dworshak. The pictures are out of order, sorry. I was too lazy to fix it :-)
Such a poser!


Tucker is keeping an eye out for Quinn.

My happy place.

Keeping cool in her pool.

Quinn was pretty good at taking a nap wherever.

Having fun!

The whole family! Minus Quinn who was sleeping.

Love my sisters!

Taking a nap with Grandma Lori

Silly Auntie Casey!

Wake up Uncle Jake!

Floating in the cool  water with Dad!

I love being on the water!

Cheese!


Goofing around!

I'm trying to cover my sunburned shoulders...OUCH!

Quinn liked floating!

Quinn was always in somebody's lap.




Here we are on the train! Choo Choo!


The Olympic Mountain Range.

The Puget Sound. What a beautiful day!
Going under the bridge to my Grandma's house!

Quinn riding shot gun! Don't worry, we weren't driving.


She is such a good traveler!

Quinn got to play with cousin Cade! She is inspecting his oral hygiene.

The sunsets at my parents new place in Viola are breathtaking!

I love the Palouse.






Playing in the pool at Grandma and Grandpa Udy's

Wahoo!

Look who joined us at the table for dinner!





Grandpa Udy took some close ups of Quinny.



Cutie Patootie!


Quinn's new best friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment