Friday, July 12, 2013

All About Poody

For those of you who have not had the privilege of meeting Poody, here is your chance to get to know her a little better. She is my family's cat but I claim her as mine. Lance was kind enough to let me take her to Minnesota for company. She has quite the personality. Here are some photos documenting how she spent her time while in Minnesota. We had to take her back to Washington since we moved to a new apartment to make room for baby. We hope to get Poody back after graduation next year!

 This is how Poody tells you it's time for bed. "No more homework, Lance."

 Helping Lance with his homework. "You need a shoulder massage?"

 Studying scriptures with me. "This sure is a long chapter."

 Getting ready for bed. "I warmed up your spot, Robin."

 Greet our friends. "I'm so glad you finally had the chance to meet me."

 Helping Lance prepare for a test. "Wrong, try again."

 Getting a bath. "Let me out!"

 Eating grass. "Do we have any ranch dressing?"

 Guarding the apartment. "Don't even think about it!"

 Helping us recycle. "Is this for me?"

 Climbing trees. "I'm not sure about this..."

 Enjoying the sunshine. "Finally!"

 Taking "cat" naps. "ZzZzZz."

 Doing her crunches. "...9...10!"

 More "cat" naps.

Spying on our neighbors. "Can we go back inside now?"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, can I just say that I adore these pictures and these captions, LOL! Girl, you crack me up! By the way where did you get her leash/harness thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I got it at Target.

    ReplyDelete