Monday, July 29, 2013

There's No Place Like Home!

On May 8th I flew home with Poody since our lease ended at our pet friendly apartment. Lance stayed in Minnesota for one more week to finish his first year of school. I ended up staying home for 4 whole weeks! I loved it. I wish Lance could have been there the entire time but he had to get to North Carolina to start his residency with UNC Health. Here are some pictures of my time in the sweet Palouse!


Off to get pedicures with my little sister! I love her!

Reunited at last! My dad loves Poody about as much as I do.

Movie night with my best friends, I mean parents! :-)

I love labs! Juno is tired from a day at the barn!

We took my nephews to the barn to play. Cade didn't care for the smell of the barn, haha!


McCall had a blast riding Bailey! 

LeAnn and Addy riding Toby! Maja joined us too!

Cowboy Kent!

Farmer Kent! He told me he planned to plant corn in all the holes and that it would be ready to harvest the next day!

Who wouldn't want to live here? There's no place like home!

I love how the sun hits the hills in the evening. 

Palouse sunsets are beautiful!

We celebrated Kent's birthday while he was visiting. LeAnn bought mustaches so they could match Grandpa! Pretty silly!

Feeding the ducks at Sunnyside Park. McCall gave generous portions to the ducks!

 Cade feeding the ducks!


 Christine came to visit for my baby shower! We went up to the barn of course!


 Lisa, Christine's mom, came too!


Best Friends!

Thanks for a great visit Mom and Dad! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment